Contact Fidelma Barry Solicitor for all your Notary requirements
A Notary Public services in non-contentious matters, usually concerned with foreign or international business. The function is mainly to attest the identity and authenticity of signatories and documents.
The acts of the Notaries Public have worldwide recognition. You will normally require the services of a Notary Public when you have documents which are needed to be used abroad.
A Notary Public is an officer constituted by law and is empowered to carry out the following services;
Let Us Help You
- Send us an email / copy of the documents you wish to be Notarised;
- Send us a copy of the instructions you received (if any);
- Note that different States may have its own particular rules and requirements.
Proof Of Your Identity
Much like your bank or any other professional service, we are obliged by law to take steps to establish the identity of any person to whom we provide notarial services;
By sending documents to us in advance this might save time when we meet;
At a minimum we will need a (i) copy of your Passport and (ii) recent Utility Bill confirming your address in Ireland.
Where we work
• Our Offices: We are located at Claregate Street, Kildare, Co. Kildare, R51 YN36
• Corporate Clients: We can, by prior appointment, attend at your offices to facilitate your requirements;
• Your Location: By prior appointment we may be able to visit you at your location.